Revelstoke, BC | Sn̓x̌ʷn̓tkʷítkʷ
FIRST AID KITS
Essential pet first aid kits designed to withstand the rigours of backcountry adventures or a season in the bush.
BARK offers in-person courses on an ongoing basis throughout western Canada through Walks N Wags Pet First Aid, the longest standing Pet First Aid program in Canada.
PET SAFETY WEBINARS
Contact us to book a custom webinar to best suit your work or adventures with your pet.
- Thu, Dec 21WebinarDec 21, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.WebinarDec 21, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.WebinarJoin BARK's winter webinar to ensure your furry friends stay safe all season long with expert tips on cold weather safety, winter gear, indoor activities, and frosty paw protection. Plus, what essential safety items and first aid knowledge should come along with you when you head outdoors.
- Thu, Jan 11WebinarJan 11, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.Webinar
- Thu, Feb 29BC Adventure Smart Winter Series 2023-2024Feb 29, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.BC Adventure Smart Winter Series 2023-2024Feb 29, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.BC Adventure Smart Winter Series 2023-2024Being prepared to evacuate your home, due to a wildfire, flood or other natural disaster can make all the difference in the world, for you, your family and your pets! BARK be joining BC AdventureSmart Winter Series to discuss pet evacuations, and how to best prepare for one.
- Sat, Mar 02Nakusp, BCMar 02, 2024, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.Nakusp, BC, 300 8th Ave NW, Nakusp, BC V0G 1R1, Canada
- Sat, Mar 09ValemountMar 09, 2024, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.Valemount, Valemount, BC V0E, Canada
- Sat, Mar 30RevelstokeMar 30, 2024, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.Revelstoke, 2950 Camozzi Rd, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S3, Canada
- Sun, Apr 21RevelstokeApr 21, 2024, 9:00 a.m. – Apr 22, 2024, 7:00 p.m.Revelstoke, 2950 Camozzi Rd, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S3, Canada
"We love being outside in the mountains, and we love to bring our dog Juno with us. You hope that your dog doesn't need first aid, but it is so empowering and potentially life-saving when you can help if they do. We experienced this first hand when Juno developed a limp after an early-season mountain bike ride. Using the tools that we have learned from Celine, we were able to do an efficient full body scan to pinpoint Juno's injury to a rip on his paw pad. The BARK Glovebox Kit contained everything we needed to treat the injury and keep Juno comfortable. We will be back on the trails in no time. Can't recommend BARK enough!"